Vegetarian Bell Pepper Quesadilla
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Dash hot sauce
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Dice the green and red peppers into bite sized pieces.
- In a skillet, melt the butter. Add the peppers and sauté until translucent, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer the peppers to a bowl. Add the cheeses, Duke’s, spices and hot sauce. Stir well.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 4 of the tortillas.
- Top with the remaining tortillas.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the quesadillas one at a time over medium high heat until the cheese is melted.
- Cut the quesadillas into triangles using a pizza cutter.