Tricia's Pimento Cheese
Sauces & Dips
- 12 oz. extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 oz. Vermont white cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 oz. jar pimentos
- Duke's Mayonnaise (start with one cup)
- Drain pimentos.
- Place onion quarters in bowl of food processor fitted with steel blade and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add drained pimentos and pulse again. Scrape into a large bowl.
- Grate the cheese either with the food processor or by hand and then combine with the onion and pimento mixture.
- Mix thoroughly with as much Duke’s as you like.