Tony's Chicken Enchilada Cheese Dip
Sauces & Dips
- 8 oz. Duke's Mayonnaise
- 4 oz. can green chilies
- 8 oz. bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can Mexican style tomatoes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Let the cream cheese soften.
- Broil chicken breasts until done. Let chicken cool.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Drain tomatoes and blend with chilies, cheddar cheese, and mayonnaise in a large bowl.
- Fold in softened cream cheese.
- Pull the chicken breasts apart into small, shredded pieces and blend into mix.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and bake dip 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.