Starters & Snacks
- 1 oz. salmon filet
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Kosher salt
- 21/2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mango
- 1 small cucumber, cubed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
Kosher salt Spicy Mayonnaise
- Sushi Stacks:Preheat oven to 375° and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle salmon with olive oil and rub with garlic and ginger. Season with salt and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until flesh is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of rice wine vinegar and 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame seeds into the cooked white rice.
- Prepare avocado mixture: in a medium bowl, stir together avocado, cucumber, red onion, mango, and lime juice. Season with salt.
- To assemble, use a 1 or 2-cup dry measuring cup, depending on how large you’d like your stacks to be. Fill 1/3 of the way with avocado mix, 1/3 with flaked salmon, and 1/3 with white rice. Run a butter knife along the edge of the measuring cup. Place a small plate on top of the measuring cup and invert the cup onto the plate. Carefully remove the measuring cup to reveal the sushi stack. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle each stack with spicy mayo, garnish with sesame seeds, and serve.