Sriracha Shrimp Kebabs
- 1/2 cup Duke's Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
¼ cup Sriracha sauce
3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp. paprika
1 lb. (21-30 count) large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
10-12 (6-inch) wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
Lime wedges, for serving
- Whisk the mayonnaise, Sriracha, cilantro and paprika in a large bowl.
- Add the shrimp to the mayonnaise mixture and stir until shrimp are evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Thread the shrimp onto the skewers by going through the top and bottom of each shrimp, allowing 3 shrimp per skewer.
- Grill shrimp over medium-high heat for about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Serve shrimp skewers with lime wedges.