Sriracha Shrimp Kebabs
Amid long, sunshine filled days and hot winds that roll in from the coast, mid-June delivers a highly anticipated gift to the south: shrimp season. From the Chesapeake to the Gulf, coastal waters bring sweet, tender shrimp to seafood lovers far and wide. This shellfish makes for a delicious and versatile ingredient that requires minimal prep, is mild enough to work in a delicately flavored dish, and flavorful enough to be eaten on its own. This easy, 5-ingredient recipe for Duke’s Sriracha Shrimp Kebabs pairs sweet, succulent shrimp with a spicy with a creamy Sriracha-mayo marinade before grilling to perfection.
- 1/2 cup Duke's Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. coarse black pepper
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dried blueberries, cranberries or other berries as desired
- Whisk the mayonnaise, Sriracha, cilantro and paprika in a large bowl.
- Add the shrimp to the mayonnaise mixture and stir until shrimp are evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Thread the shrimp onto the skewers by going through the top and bottom of each shrimp, allowing 3 shrimp per skewer.
- Grill shrimp over medium-high heat for about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Serve shrimp skewers with lime wedges.