Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Starters & Snacks
- 1/2 cup Duke's Tartar Sauce
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 stalk of celery, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked, tiny shrimp
- 1/4 cup cocktail sauce
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan. Fill with cold water, covering eggs by at least 2 inches.
- Bring to a boil, cover, turn off heat and let sit 10 minutes.
- Remove eggs from saucepan and place in cold water. Once eggs are cool to the touch, peel and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolk from eggs and place in a mixing bowl, while setting the egg halves on a serving dish.
- Mash yolks with a fork and then add tartar sauce and celery, mixing well
- season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill each egg half with yolk mixture, then top with a small dollop of cocktail sauce and a few shrimp.