Santa Hat Brownies
- 1 (17 oz. - 18.5 oz.) boxed brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box (minus oil)
- 1/4 cup Duke's Mayonnaise (replaces oil called for in brownie mix)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz. unsalted butter, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 20 strawberries, cleaned and tops removed
- Prepare the brownies according to the package instructions for a 13×9″ pan, replacing the oil with the Duke’s
- Cool and set aside.
- Heat the heavy cream in the microwave on high for 3-4 minutes. Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the ganache over the brownies and allow to cool before cutting into 20 squares.
- Using an electric mixer, combine the butter, cream cheese, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar on low speed until it is combined. Whip the frosting on high speed for 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer the icing to a pastry bag fitted with a fluted tip.
- To assemble the brownies, pipe a circle of frosting on each brownie. Place a strawberry in the center of each frosting circle. Pipe another dot on top of the strawberries.