Salmon Burgers with Dilly Mayo Sauce
- Salmon Burgers
- 1/2 cup shallots, minced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 pounds salmon fillets, skinned and finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Dilly Mayo Sauce
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. dill weed
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and form into 8 patties.
- Grill burgers 5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, and dilly mayo sauce on hamburger buns.