Pumpkin Applesauce Cake
- 3 eggs
- 1⅔ cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. salt
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9×13 baking pan.
- Combine eggs, sugar, mayonnaise, applesauce and pumpkin puree in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- One cup at a time, add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into the baking pan
- smooth the batter if necessary. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.