Pow Pow Shrimp Pasta
This Pow Pow Shrimp Pasta is a versatile dish – perfect for weeknight dinners with the family or special occasions, like date night at home or birthday dinner. This creamy, spicy pasta is sure to wow.
- 1/2 cup Duke’s mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
Juice of 1 lime
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lb. uncooked spaghetti
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. medium-sized raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Place the uncooked shrimp in a bowl and add the garlic, paprika and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
- In a large pot of water, cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat, and add the seasoned uncooked shrimp. Stir and flip the shrimp while cooking until they are pink, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add the cooked, drained pasta to the shrimp.
- Slowly add the sauce mixture and toss until pasta and shrimp are evenly coated.
- Garnish with parsley, serve.