Portobello Mushroom Burger
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 (8-oz.) jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- Clean the mushrooms of any dirt or debris and place in a large shallow dish.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Baste the gill side of each mushroom with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Prepare grill.
- Place mushrooms on heated grill, mayonnaise-basted gill side up, and cook for about 4 minutes. Do not allow to burn.
- Flip mushrooms, cook for an additional 4 minutes, then remove from grill.
- Place mushrooms on hamburger buns and top with desired amounts of blue cheese, red peppers and arugula.
- Serve immediately.