Parmesan Panko Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops
- 1/2 cup Duke's Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 11/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. roasted garlic seasoning
- Vegetable oil or cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine mayonnaise and seasoning in a shallow dish. Combine Parmesan and panko in another shallow dish.
- Coat each chop with mayonnaise mixture, then with panko mixture.
- Place in a lightly greased baking dish, then mist with cooking spray or drizzle lightly with vegetable oil.
- Bake, flip after 25 minutes, increase heat to 425°F and continue baking until golden brown and cooked through.