Mini Pimento Cheese Biscuits
- 11/4 cups milk
- 3/4 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 8 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely minced white or yellow onion
- 1 4 oz. jar chopped pimentos, drained
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine milk, mayonnaise, onion and pimentos together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, toss shredded cheese with flour and then stir into wet ingredients until fully combined.
- Scoop dough with small cookie scoop onto lightly greased or non-stick foil lined baking sheets, about 1" apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.