Loaded Tater Salad
Starters & Snacks
- 3 lbs. red potatoes
- 8 oz. tub sour cream
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 package of dry ranch dip mix
- 5 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 green onion tops
- Wash potatoes and boil whole with skins on.
- Mix ranch dip with sour cream and mayo and refrigerate.
- When potatoes are al dente, remove from heat and drain, then dice with skin still on into bite size chunks.
- Mix dip mix, adding more Duke’s Mayo and sour cream until you get a creamy texture.
- Add bacon, cheese, and green onions. Mix well.