Jeff's Creamy Potato Salad
Starters & Snacks
12 to 15
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 1 tsp. basil leaves
- 1/2 cup green olives, pimento stuffed
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Wash potatoes, cube and place in a large pot of water with milk. Boil until the potatoes are firm, not crunchy.
- Place eggs in a large enough pot to cover them with 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Take the pot off the burner and let the eggs stand for 18-20 minutes. Then run cold water over them to cool.
- Peel, slice and mix with the other ingredients.
- While the eggs and potatoes are boiling, place other ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Once the potatoes are done, drain and place back in pot. Slowly add the mixture to the potatoes.
- Once the mixing is complete, serve warm or, for a bolder taste, place in the fridge for 3-4 hours.