Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
- 2 thick slices white bread
- 2 slices American cheese
- 2 slices Muenster cheese
- 3 oz. thinly sliced ham
- 4 Tbsp. Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1 sprig tarragon
- 1 green onion
- Heat a pan or griddle to medium-high heat.
- Finely chop the tarragon and green onion and stir into 2 tablespoons of Duke’s Mayonnaise. Spread the remaining 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place the bread on the pan, mayonnaise-side down. Add ham to the pan alongside the bread to heat up. Place one slice of American and Muenster cheese on each slice of bread.
- When the ham is just heated through, place on one slice of the bread. Spread a bit of the herb mayonnaise on the cheese of the other slice of bread and then put the two sides together.
- Cook on each side until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.