Whether you use avocados to top off a warm piece of freshly toasted bread in the morning, in a homemade guacamole paired with crispy tortilla chips, or to turn a classic BLT into a BLAT, the creamy, trendy fruit is a versatile and delicious addition to sandwiches, salads and sides alike. There are hundreds of ways to enjoy this healthy green fruit, and grilling up an avocado is a hot take on cool classic that you might not be familiar with.
- 4 firm ripe avocados, halved, pit removed
- Duke’s Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 3 Tbsp. fresh, finely chopped basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lightly brush avocado halves with the mayonnaise.
- Place avocados face down on barbeque grill, cook over medium heat until grill marks form.
- Fill each avocado half with equal amounts of chopped tomatoes and feta cheese, top with freshly chopped basil.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.