- 4 fillets of fish (tuna or cod), cut into strips
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. seafood seasoning
- 8 to 12 corn tortillas
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
Hot sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup medium salsa
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
Duke's Creamy Salsa
- Whisk the salsa and Duke’s and chill in the refrigerator.
- In a glass dish, combine the lime juice, two tablespoons of the oil, and the seasoning.
- Coat the fish in the mixture and let it marinate no longer than 10 minutes.
- In a large pan, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil on medium-high.
- Sear the strips of fish until they are cooked through and flaky, about 5-10 minutes.
- To assemble the tacos, place the fish, salsa, lettuce, tomato, cilantro, and hot sauce in the corn tortillas.