Elote with Duke's Hint of Lime Mayonnaise
- Ghee or grapeseed oil for brushing
- Six ears corn, shucked
Four jalapenos roasted and diced
Three red jalapenos roasted and diced
Two poblano peppers roasted and diced
- 1/2 cup Duke's Hint of Lime Mayonnaise or regular Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream or Mexican crema
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Two garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup queso fresco or cojita cheese crumbles
- 1 teaspoon The Spice Hunter Smoked Paprika chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sauer’s Southwest Seasoning or cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- Grilled lime wedges
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream. Mix until well combined then set aside. Spread cheese crumbles on a plate, set aside. In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cayenne pepper, and one teaspoon of salt, set aside.
- Brush grill grate with vegetable oil—heat grill to high heat. Place corn directly on the grill. Grill corn, occasionally turning until cooked and lightly charred, about 10 minutes.
- Immediately brush the corn with Duke’s Mayonnaise mixture. Roll corn in cheese crumbles, then sprinkle with chili powder mixture and cilantro. Squeeze lime over corn and serve immediately.