Elote (Mexican Street Corn)
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1/4 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon pepper or paprika
- 1 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- Lime juice and cilantro, if desired
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grease the ears of corn with oil and place them on the grill.
- Grill the ears, turning as needed, for 7-10 minutes or until tender.
- Spread the crumbled cheese on a plate.
- Cover the ears of corn with mayonnaise, then roll the ears in the cheese and sprinkle lemon pepper or cayenne on top.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime juice, if desired.