Duke's Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- 1 lb. chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- In a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, salt, pepper, thyme, and garlic powder.
- Marinate the chicken in the mixture for at least 1 hour, up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the chicken in a greased roasting pan and roast for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.