Duke's Hot Jalapeno Bacon-Spinach Dip
Sauces & Dips
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 4 oz. fire-roasted green chilies (1 can)
- 2-4 oz. pickled jalapeño peppers, drained
- 8 oz. bacon, cooked and crumbled, reserve 3 Tbsp. for topping
- 3 green onions, finely sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons of bacon and sprinkle on top of dip before baking.
- Combine cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan, spinach, and garlic and stir until smooth. Stir in jalapeños, green chilies and bacon.
- Spread dip into a 9″ pie plate or a small baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining bacon and sliced green onions (optional).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until dip is bubbly and golden brown at the edges.