Duke's Deviled Eggs
Starters & Snacks
A fan once wrote to us about an aunt who collects antique deviled egg plates, each with their own intricate design and special origin story. She brings a plate laden with her famous deviled eggs to every gathering – holidays, birthday parties, cookouts, graduations – and her friends and family swear they’ve never seen the same deviled egg plate twice. But her collection of plates alone isn’t what makes the tradition so wonderful. Satisfied “oohs” and “aahs” over the years are responsible for cementing this tried-and-true deviled eggs recipe as her signature dish.
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/3 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Sauer's Yellow Mustard
- Salt and Sauer's Black Pepper to taste
- Sliced green onions for garnish (optional)
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks.
- In a medium bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Refill whites with yolk mixture and garnish as desired.