Duke's Cheesy Grilled Corn
Starters & Snacks
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1/4 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup of crumbled queso fresco or grated Parmesan cheese
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Heat the grill to medium high.
- Brush the ears of corn with the oil and grill until they are tender, about 7-10 minutes.
- Spread the cheese in an even layer on a plate.
- Cover the grilled ears of corn with the Duke’s and roll them in the cheese to cover evenly.
- Serve with lime wedges.