Curried Rice Salad
Starters & Snacks
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chutney
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 cup uncooked rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 10 oz. package frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- Measure 1 cup of uncooked rice.
- Cook rice and let cool.
- Combine mayo, celery, chutney, green onions and curry powder. Toss with peas and rice.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Can be served directly from the refrigerator or at room temperature.