Curried Deviled Eggs
Starters & Snacks
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. curry
- 1/4 tsp. celery salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Spin each egg on top of a counter until it stops and place in the boiling water with a spoon (this trick is to keep the yolk in the center of the white).
- Cook for five minutes, turn off the heat and let stand in water for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the water and add ice cubes to cool down the eggs.
- Shell the eggs and then cut each egg in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolk to your food processor bowl. Blend the yolk by pulsing until it is mealy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and, using a zip lock bag, pipe into egg whites (make square cut for piping).
- Garnish with cut olives.