Creamy Chicken Marsala
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half horizontally
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- ⅔ cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until lightly browned on both sides, and cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and put on a plate. Cover with foil and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sauté the mushrooms over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the Marsala wine, simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, mustard and garlic. Stir to combine, and continue simmering for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and whisk in mayonnaise until well incorporated. This may take 1-2 minutes of continuous stirring.
- Place chicken back in the pan, stir and coat the chicken with sauce. Cover pan and let sit for 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley.