Creamy Chicken Divan
6 to 8
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 1 16 oz. bag mix frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Dash of salt, pepper and onion powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 3 slices of bread, cubed
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat a casserole dish with non-stick spray, then arrange chicken in the bottom. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook veggies for 8-10 minutes until tender, then drain well.
- While veggies are cooking, in a medium bowl, combine soup, Duke’s mayo, sour cream, curry powder, lemon juice and onion powder.
- Layer veggies over chicken.
- Spread soup / mayo mix over veggies. Then cover with cheddar cheese.
- Poke bread cubes into cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes, removing foil for the last 10 minutes.