Confetti Potato Salad
Starters & Snacks
- 8 medium potatoes (about 2 lbs.), peeled and cubed
- 3 Tbsp. Sauer's Salad Toppings
- 1 cup Duke's Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. prepared yellow mustard
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until cooked, but still firm enough to hold their shape.
- Cool to at least room temperature.
- Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl, add potatoes and season to taste.
- Chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.