Starters & Snacks
- 11/2 cups quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/3 cup Duke's Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine quinoa with water in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Let sit 5 minutes, then fluff with fork.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 13×9″ baking dish.
- Mix together mayonnaise, milk, salt and garlic
- fold in quinoa and cheese.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve in bowls and top with additional shredded cheddar, if desired.