Cheesy BBQ Potato Puff Casserole
Kid-friendly dinner idea. Add a salad or green veggie on the side for a complete meal.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups Duke’s Tennessee Smoke &
- Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- 2 lbs. frozen potato puffs
- 1 lb. cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink.
- Add BBQ sauce to meat and stir to combine.
- Pour meat into a 9×13” baking dish and smooth to an even layer. Arrange potato puffs in an even layer on top of meat.
- Place dish in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Top with cheese and continue to bake for 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.