Brenda's Tomato Pie
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 4-6 tomatoes, depending on size
- Fresh basil to taste
- Garlic to taste
- Coarsely chopped onion to taste
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- Prebake pie shell, then cool.
- Peel and slice tomatoes in thick slices and fill pie shell.
- Blend cheese, mayo, and seasoning, then pour over tomatoes. You can also add chopped, crispy bacon to mixture and then top with additional bacon pieces.
- Bake 30-45 minutes at 350°F until brown on top.