Breakfast and Brunch
- 1 bag frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 cup cooked &
- diced bacon, ham or sausage
- 4 oz. shredded cheese, cheddar or Mexican blend
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Duke's Light Mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- Salt and pepper as desired
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine thawed hash browns with 1/3 cup melted butter
- season with salt and pepper.
- Press into a greased 9×13" baking dish. Bake until potatoes begin to brown, about 25 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, melt remaining butter in a saute pan over medium heat, add onion and bell pepper, cooking until slightly softened.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper then stir in onion, bell pepper, meat and cheese.
- Reduce oven to 350°F, remove baking pan from oven, pour egg mixture over potatoes and return to oven, cooking for about 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the egg layer comes out clean.
- Let cool a few minutes before serving.