Billie's Crab Souffle Dip
Sauces & Dips
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1 (6 oz.) can crab meat, drained*
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnishing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand-mixer to beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and egg until smooth.
- Add the crab meat, onion, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper to the cream cheese mixture. Gently stir until well combined.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish and bake for 30-35 minutes until bubbly.
- Garnish with additional green onions, and serve warm with crackers, toasted crostini, or cut vegetables.