Apple-Pecan Chicken Salad
Starters & Snacks
Your favorite chicken salad – dressed up for fall. The addition of apples and pecans adds a little sweetest and crunch to this go-to recipe. Serve it over a bed of lettuce or in between two slices of fresh-baked bread for a perfectly seasonal lunch.
- 3/4 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. dill pickle relish
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 11/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 cups (14 oz.) shredded rotisserie chicken (from 1 rotisserie chicken)
- 1 large (10 oz.) Honeycrisp apple, chopped (2 cups)
- 2 celery stalks, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- Toasted bread slices or Bibb lettuce, for serving
- Stir together mayonnaise, relish, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
- Stir in chicken, apple, celery, pecans, parsley, and chives until well coated with dressing.
- Serve chicken salad on toast or in lettuce cups
- top with additional parsley and chives, if desired.