Sweet Potato Waffles
Breakfast and Brunch
- 2 cups all purpose baking mix
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 11/4 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp. Duke's Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup cooked, mashed sweet potatoes or yams
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine egg, milk, mayonnaise and vanilla extract together in a small bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mashed sweet potatoes to dry ingredients, stirring to combine.
- Cook waffles according to the waffle maker instructions.