Sweet Apple Slaw
Starters & Snacks
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups apple, shredded
- 3 cups green cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Duke's Light Mayonnaise
- Combine apple and lemon juice in a large bowl, then mix in cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, and green onion.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and mayonnaise then toss with apple mixture.
- Chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.