Pumpkin spice season is upon us. As the temperature drops, it’s the perfect time to get in the kitchen and bake some of your favorite cold-weather treats. These pumpkin bars are a super easy sweet treat you can put on your Thanksgiving table or make just any old weeknight when you’re craving a taste of fall.
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 (14.9 oz.) can pure pumpkin
- 31/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 stick margarine, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cake mix, Duke’s Real Mayonnaise, pumpkin, and eggs in a bowl on medium speed until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 13″ x 9″ baking pan. Bake approximately 30-35 minutes.
- Mix together powdered sugar, milk, margarine, and vanilla extract with electric mixer on low speed.
- Spread icing over cake once it has cooled.