- 2 cups cooked lobster meat, cut into chunks
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 split top hot dog buns
- In a large bowl, combine the lobster, celery, lemon juice, Duke’s, salt and pepper. Refrigerate the salad until ready to assemble the rolls.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread Duke’s on the sides of the hot dog buns. Place the buns on the griddle, Duke’s side down, and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Spoon a generous portion of lobster salad into each roll.