Helena's Tomato and Cheese Pie
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh Greek basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onions
- 1 pre-baked deep dish pie shell
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place tomatoes in a single layer in colander in sink. Sprinkle with salt and allow to drain.
- Layer tomato, basil and onion in pie shell. Combine cheeses and Duke’s and spread on top of tomatoes.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.