Grilled Tomato and Cheese Sandwich
- 2 thick slices bread of choice
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup grated sharp white cheddar
- 2 clusters of cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. Duke's Mayonnaise
- Rosemary, basil, or black pepper (according to preference)
- Spread Duke’s on one side of each slice of bread.
- Put grated cheese to cover each slice. Top each with whole cluster of cherry tomatoes.
- Broil until tomatoes soften, cheese starts bubbling and edge of bread begins to brown.
- Sprinkle with rosemary or basil and pepper according to taste and serve.