- 4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13×9″ pan and set aside.
- In a large, microwavable bowl, combine baking chocolate and butter, then microwave on high for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Mix sugar into chocolate mixture and then slowly add mayonnaise, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour and baking powder. Add chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
- Pour batter into pan and smooth top. Bake for about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting. Dust brownies with powdered sugar if desired.