Fried Pickle Dip
Tailgate with Twang all season long with this cheesy Fried Pickle Dip!
1 cup Duke’s Mayo
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup Dill Pickles, finely diced
- 2 tbs pickle juice
- 1 cup white cheddar, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, finely cut
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 1/2 cup seasoned panko
For the dip
For the topping
Combine all ingredients for the dip (not the topping) in a medium-sized bowl and stir until combined.
Cover the bowl and place in the fridge to set up for at least 30 minutes (or up to 24 hours).
- Once ready to serve, prepare the topping.
- Heat a small fry pan over medium and add butter. Once melted, add panko and toast for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once the panko is ready, sprinkle it on top of the dill pickle dip and serve.