Elote is all the rage. We love it, especially in dip form. This sweet, salty & creamy dipped is packed with corn, cheese, spices and Duke’s. Serve with your favorite corn chips and veggies at your next homegate.
- 4 cups corn kernels
- 3 Tbsp. Duke's Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled cotija cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Paprika for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix corn kernels, Duke’s Mayonnaise, sour cream, cotija cheese, chopped cilantro, jalapeño, chili powder, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon juice to taste and fold ingredients together gently with a spoon.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and decorate with paprika and additional chopped cilantro. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.