Duke's Spinach and Artichoke Dip
If you think artichokes are only found at fine dining establishments, think again. Tailgates and game day parties are not complete without Duke’s Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip. Whether served with pita chips, baguette slices, or crackers, this dip scores every time.
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Chop the artichoke hearts.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a small baking dish.
- Bake until golden and bubble, about 20 minutes.