Duke's Juicy Burgers
A rich, juicy burger is the cornerstone of summer’s best cookouts. As soon as the weather starts to get warm, we start to crave those mouthwatering patties, fresh off the grill and bursting with flavor. With the right toppings, burgers are sure to please everyone at a gathering, from picky eaters to seasoned chefs. Our juicy burger recipe is simple and guaranteed to yield the perfect burger with an incredibly juicy, tender center every time. What’s the secret? Don’t just put Duke’s on your burger, fold a dollop of Duke’s into the ground beef before it even goes on the grill.
- 2 Tbsp. Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 lb. ground beef, 15-20% fat
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, minced
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and form into four patties.
- Grill the burgers to desired doneness.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and Duke’s.