Chopped Chicken Casaer Salad
Starters & Snacks
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken tenders, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 package (18-20 oz.) romaine lettuce hearts
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2 cups croutons
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 2 anchovy fillets, roughly chopped (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, add to pan and cook until done. Remove from skillet and let cool.
- Prepare the romaine by cutting it crosswise into 1-inch ribbons. Rinse lettuce thoroughly, and then drain on paper towels.
- Combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, anchovies (if using), garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Combine lettuce and cooked chicken in a large bowl. Add dressing, toss to coat. Add tomatoes, croutons and cheese, toss again. Serve immediately.