Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine Duke’s, bananas and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Mix the flour, sugar, salt and baking soda together, and then add to the banana mixture.
- Stir just until moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 9×5″ loaf pan.
- Bake 1 to 11/4 hours or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cover with foil if bread starts to brown too fast.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes
- remove to wire rack. Cool completely.