Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1 Tbsp. Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Small pinch baking soda
- Small pinch salt
- Shaved dark chocolate
- Fresh blueberries
- Mix the mayonnaise and sugar together in a microwave safe mug.
- Add the water and vanilla, blend well.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until cake has risen slightly and is firm to the touch.
- Serve warm, topped with shaved dark chocolate and fresh blueberries.