Biscuits with Thyme
Starters & Snacks/ Brunch/Other
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Duke's Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine milk and mayonnaise together, then add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dough comes together.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured cutting board. Knead dough until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Roll dough out 3/4 inch thick and use a biscuit cutter or cup (about 2 inch diameter) to cut out biscuits.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet and bake for about 12 minutes until golden brown. Brush with melted butter if desired.